Friday, 8 October 2010

MedWorm GoogleReader Video Demo




This is the first video demo I have made of MedWorm. It shows you how to export a bunch of feeds from MedWorm into GoogleReader, grouped by medical specialty, or by topic such as a medical condition (in this case diabetes).

I should probably start with a 'What is MedWorm' video, but I was too excited to show you the OPML export which I have been working on recently, so the introductory MedWorm video will just have to come later, or you can just watch my demo at the Health 2.0 conference in Paris here.

I produced it using Camtasia Studio. Let me know what you think.

9 comments:

  1. Houssem Chergui
    ;) Wwoow That is relay awesome ^^ !!!! keep on
    :) Medworm <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankie, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just working on incorporating your feed into our site. Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! If you need any assistance let me know, would be happy to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frankie: thanks a lot for your effort!!!
    please, may you tell me what to do from Chrome, I couldn't export file.
    Ricardo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This site is a phenomenal resource! Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like just what I need! I'll be definitely looking to use your feed in at least one site. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete