Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Looking for a Logo

I'm building a new website/campaign for the University of Bahrain students who are currently in prison or on trial for peacefully protesting in the uprising last year. The website will be called FutureInJail.org

I have invited Bahrainis to make a logo for the campaign. I am hoping for a strong logo that will shrink nicely into an avatar since we will also use in on Twitter and Facebook. It will ideally suggest the relationship to the students in jail, and Bahrain.

Another campaign I set up recently to draw attention to the problem of eye injuries in Bahrain is Eye4Freedom.org which has a very strong logo, also designed by a Bahraini, that I feel works well.



Below are the designs I have received so far. If you would like to provide constructive feedback please use the comments below.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

If you would like to submit your own logo to be considered please email it to me via campaignbahrain@gmail.com before Friday 22nd June

No comments:

Post a Comment